Squash Flower Cutlet Recipe, How To Make Squash Flower Recipe: Squash is a variety of pumpkin. Squash flowers look similar to pumpkin flowers. Summer is the season of these edible flowers. We can make many recipes from squash flowers. Most common are Fried squash flower recipes. Today we will make Squash Flower Cutlet recipe Squash Blossoms Recipe. The children will definitely like it as these are very crispy and delicious. Other fried recipes you can check are Banana Flower Cutlet.
- 10-12 Squash flowers.
- 2 tablespoons of Gram flour or Besan.
- 2 tablespoons of Rice powder.
- 2 onions.
- 4-5 green chilies.
- 1-2 teaspoons of Salt.
- 6-7 teaspoons of Refined oil or Mustard oil for frying.
- Take all the necessary ingredients.
- Wash and cut the squash flowers.
- Chop the onions and green chilies.
- Take a bowl and add the chopped onions.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of salt.
- Mix it properly, so that water will come out.
- Add the squash flowers and the green chilies. Mix it well.
- Add the rice powders and gram flours. Mix it well.
- Heat the pan and add 6-7 teaspoons of oil.
- Make a shape of bada or cutlet and fry it in the oil.
- Squash Cutlets are ready.
Squash Flower Cutlet Step By Step Procedure
Now we will prepare the Squash Flower Cutlet. Here is the step by step procedure of Squash Flower Recipe.
To prepare this we will take the squash flower, onion, rice powder, gram flour, green chilies.
Then we will wash and cut the squash flower and chop the onion and green chilies.
Take the chopped in a bowl. and add 1-2 teaspoons of salt in it. Mix it well so that water will come out of it.
Now we will add the squash flowers and green chilies in it and mix them properly with the help of hand.
Then we will add the gram flour and rice powder in it and mix it properly to make it a batter.
Then we will heat the pan and add 6-7 teaspoons of oil in it.
Take some batter and make a shape of Bada and put it in the hot oil.
We will fry till they become light brown color. Remove them from the oil when the Bada got fried.
Now The Squash Flower Cutlets are ready. You can serve it.
If you want to get more information, you can watch this video.
The Squash Flower Cutlets are really crispy and delicious. You can take it with rice or you can take it in the evening as snacks with tea. These are really awesome. Try these at your home and let us know your experience. If you like this Squash Flower Recipe, don’t hesitate to share with your friends on Facebook and google plus.